We see patients for a variety of reasons, including:
- HIV Psychiatry
- Cognitive Disorders, including MDD, OCD, and Dementia
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Reproductive Psychiatry
- Sexual Dysfunction
Neuropsychiatric & Interventional Treatments
- We are a REMS certified Spravato center (intranasal eskestamine for treatment-resistant depression).
- We provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for substance abuse disorders, including Vivitrol.
- We provide Reproductive Psychiatry, including in the process of establishing a collaboration with an inpatient setting for administering the infusion-based Brexanolone.
- We offer treatment in the area of Schizophrenia, including the administration of evidence-based therapy in the form of long-acting, second-generation agents such as Invegasustena.
How We Work
All labs and EKGs can be done in-house, and the results will be sent to the patient’s PCP for collaboration and for the continuity of care per the patient’s consent.
We follow APA+ADA guidelines for monitoring hepatic, renal, hematopoietic, and cardiovascular parameters in both the diagnostic and treatment processes. These include vital signs at each appointment and typically standard baseline labs at the initiation of treatment and with recurrence based on details of treatment and results.
Almost all patients considered for a psychotropic medication or already on them will require an ECG for a baseline assessment of key markers affected by most medications, age, chronic illness, and particular psychotropics.